- This is a page that will allow our coaches to get all their information in one spot -
Click HERE to verify if your concussion training is up to date. (Updated 5/1/17)
- Concussion in Youth Sports is a free, online course available to coaches, parents, and others helping to keep athletes safe from concussion. It features interviews with leading experts, dynamic graphics and interactive exercises, and compelling storytelling to help you recognize a concussion and know how to respond if you think that your athlete might have a concussion.
- There are a number of videos SAYFA would like you to be familiar with prior to the season starting. They are provided by USA Football and are important to the safety and development of our young athletes.
- - Helmet and Shoulder Pad Fitting (2 Videos)
- - Heads Up Tackling (5 videos at bottom of page)
- - Heads Up Blocking (5 videos at bottom of page)